Webbs Wholesale was founded in Kenora, Ontario in the 1930's by 2 partners, Whit and Cummer. In the late 30's, we relocated to Fort Fances and by 1940, were renamed to Cummer & Lundquist.
J.N, Webb became the manager in 1950, purchasing the company with money borrowed through a "handshake deal" with a local hotel owner.
1995 saw Larry and Jay Webb become the principal shareholders. By 2011, J.N. Webb & Sons Limited purchased Ernest Thompson distributors and added Food Service distribution to our list of services.
J.N. Webb serves N.W. Ontario from Thunder Bay to the Manitoba border with groceries, confections, frozen foods and many other items on a weekly delivery schedule.